View Profile eluukkanen

7 Movie Reviews

Animation was very well made!

Excellent Animation. Story was interesting to follow, well done!

Well done lip-sync Datowda for a good song!

2 Game Reviews

It does what is needed, but just could not get into it. Not my type of game perhaps, as it is very easy and challenge is small.

Gool game and idea. Story didin't get me into the game as much as the atmosphere, art style and gameplay. Music was first just basic drums but it was nice to see it develope even further. Gameplay is fun and I wish all the best for the kickstarter product

5 Audio Reviews

It's ok. Cant say this is my favourite style of music, but it does its job well.

All I like, except the voicework. Just too much reverb and it muddies otherwise good sounding voice of yours. As singing is big part of the song, it brings the song down for me personally. But under that lies a good song.

A melody which you remember. Nice Job!

11 Art Reviews

I did like this because I'm huge fan of drawings made in this style! Well put together details! Well made

Can't say I am good to draw like that, but I do not like the mouth area of the drawing. Otherwise well done

Cannot argue with the quality. Well animated

BlueBandanaJake responds:

Im glad it speaks for itself! Thank you!

I'm composer from Finland. I have made music for games, animations, radio, tv, theatre and even more. Visit my website to find out more: http://www.eluukkanen.com/

21, Male